A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zimmerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Zimmerman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scot Zimmerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. David Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Primary Care Doctors.