A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D David Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D David Saadat, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D David Saadat, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saadat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D David Saadat MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. D David Saadat practice?
- Dr. D David Saadat has 5 office locations.
Dr. D David Saadat practices Otolaryngology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Newhall, CA.
See Valencia Otolaryngologists.