A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daryoush Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daryoush Saadat, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daryoush Saadat, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saadat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daryoush David Saadat MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daryoush D. Saadat practice?
- Dr. Daryoush Saadat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daryoush Saadat practices Otolaryngology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Otolaryngologists.