A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saarinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saarinen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saarinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saarinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarinen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Saarinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Saarinen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Saarinen practice?
- Dr. David Saarinen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saarinen practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.