A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saarinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarinen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saarinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital of Superior
- Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saarinen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 14 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Saarinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Saarinen practice?
Dr. David Saarinen practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN and Kenosha, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Saarinen, Dr. Davis Saarinen, Dr. Dewey Saarinen