A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saarinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saarinen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Saarinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saarinen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarinen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Saarinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Saarinen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Saarinen practice?
- Dr. David Saarinen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saarinen practices Family Medicine near Ashland, WI.
See Ashland Family Physicians.