A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sacco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sacco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sacco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sacco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- St. Clair Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russe Sacco MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sacco practice?
- Dr. David Sacco has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sacco practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.