Dr. David Sachs MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016
The Worst
I am 65 years old and have been treated by a variety of health care professionals, ( i.e. Physicians, Dentists, and Nurses) over the years. Dr. Sachs was without question the worst physician I have ever experienced. He was rude, extremely arrogant, patronizing and dismissive. I would not recommend his services.

May 3rd, 2016
I feel uncomfortable with the staff and Dr. Sachs. I feel as though he doesn't like me. He gives me the impression he wishes he was somewhere else. Definitely not someone I want to perform surgery on me.

January 18th, 2014
Great Dr. We had a excellent experience. The staff was prompt and courteous. Dr Sachs spent a lot of time explaining everything and then very patiently allowed me to ask any questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an eye dr.

December 3rd, 2013
I had a very good experience seeing Dr Sachs. He was prompt, kind and even funny. He was able to help me with my problem which 3 other Drs were unable to. I would highly recommend him.

April 5th, 2011
IF OTHER PATIENTS FOUND HIM PROFESSIONAL, IT WAS AN ACT!!!
David Sachs and his staff are EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I made an appointment for a LASIK evaluation. I called in on a Thursday and had an appointment 11 days later. BUT when the evaluation began I was told that I should have not worn my contacts lenses for 2 weeks prior to the visit. (How was I supposed to do that given that I only made the appointment 11 days ago?) But I didn't mind and actually viewed it as a good thing, thinking that this doctor must really take care to do things correctly. BUT THEN I LEARNED THE TRUTH. The assistant told me she would ask the doctor if I would need to reschedule. She opened a door that was about 5 feet away from me and asked him if I would need to come back. He asked why I had worn my contacts within the past 2 weeks and she said "She said that she wasn't told she had to go 2 weeks without them" to which HE RESPONDED "SHE'S LYING". And the assistant then agreed saying "I know". I only made the appointment 11 days ago, how COULD I be lying? And the nerve of them saying that where I could overhear them? Needless to say I did not reschedule.

April 11th, 2010
Warm/Professional/Caring/Deliberate
I was referred to Dr Sachs by Peter J Wong, MD because of a crazy eye condition andm in my opinion, neglect by another surgeon. I have found that Dr Sachs does NOT do a procedure unless it is medically necessary and will work w/his patient till the outcome is a close to perfect as the "Man upstairs" will allow. I have to travel a great distance to come to this office...at least this doctor does not as "Well, what do you want to look like? " Instead, he is concerned with the hopeful medical correction of a bad problem!

February 8th, 2009
Doctor who actually cares about his patients
Dr. Sachs is a wonderful doctor, who not only did an excellent job on my cataract surgery, but he even called me the night of the surgery to makes sure that I was feeling good.

March 9th, 2017