Dr. David Sack MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Meriden, CT

3.2

March 22nd, 2017
Stay Away
Complete waste of time. Dictor is rude and impatient. Doctor wont let you tell him your symptoms. He tells them to you! How can you tell me how i feel. Only i know what discomforts i feel. Doctor did not have any compassion. Very discouraging!

November 19th, 2015
I thought Dr. Sack was awful. He was short tempered, impatient , arrogant, and mean. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 29th, 2015
An absolutely wonderful doctor and person. Very personable, like you're his only patient. Great staff.

May 16th, 2012
i completely agree with the rater who did not like dr sack. he IS RUDE.
Doctor's Response

This reviewer must be thinking of another physician, or be holding some sort of grudge. I have always been polite, kind and sympathetic to all my patients. Ask any one of them. The capitalization and diction of this rater's comments and the lack of evidence provided should make it clear to the reader that he or she is not to be trusted.

April 16th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sack's for many years and always found him helpful, courteous and caring. He follows up directly when required and I appreciate that personal attention. I have recommended him to other family members and they share a similar opinion.

January 4th, 2012
Excellent
I've been going to Dr Sack for almost 20 yrs. He's very caring and very good at his profession. He gives you all the time you need during each visit. The staff is very courteous and professional. The wait time and crowded feeling in the waiting room needs to be addressed.

November 1st, 2011
Very thorough
Was interested in following up on my brother's cancer as it potentially related to me, even to the extent of contacting his physician. This is excellent attention.

October 5th, 2010
this doctor was mean, rude, unhelpful and generally awful.
Doctor's Response

This review doesn't sound at all like me. I take pride in being kind, courteous, caring, competent and helpful to all my patients. I question whether the reviewer had malicous purposes. I have invited the site host to do a random survey of any of the thousands of patients under my care. I also invite you to examine the few other reviewers who have taken the time to write.