A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Safar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Safar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Safar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Safar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Safar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans