A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Safar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Safar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Safar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Safar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Safar MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Safar practice?
- Dr. David Safar has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Safar practices Neurology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Neurologists.