Dr. David Sagransky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sagransky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Sagransky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2015

Completely Dismissed

My first and only appointment with Dr. Sagransky was about 5 minutes long, I was being seen to confirm my Lupus diagnosis. He walked in looked at me, looked at the chart and asked me where my bald spots were. I was told if I didn't have bald spots, clearly, I didn't have Lupus. He asked who sent me to him and stated "Huh, I'm surprised she would do that" and left. My husband and I were at a loss for words. I'm not one for writing reviews on doctors because it really is very different for everyone, everyone looks for a little something different in their providers. I felt it was needed with him. You really shouldn't be dismissed or talked down to by some one you trust with your health. I do have to say his staff was pleasant and scheduling was easy.

April 2nd, 2015

One Great Doc

Dr, Davis Sagransky has cared for me for a number of years and I trust him. I am a very discriminating consumer and that first statement should tell you all you need to know a bout his concerned, friendly, and competent degree of care.

March 31st, 2015

Was on Humira and although it helped my RA I kept getting infections. He told me it had nothing to do with Humira! Really? Check the package insert!

January 15th, 2014

Worst Dr ever!!!

Dr was extremely rude to me, tried to tell me my condition was just depression (was diagnosed with severe MS by the Dr I saw after him). Was arrogant, terrible bedside manner and was also very rude to one of my Drs who contacted him about me.

October 19th, 2010

Not caring and made us feel like he was not beliving the severe pain my wife was experiencing he appeareared non caring

September 23rd, 2017