Learn more about Dr. David Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Salazar, Pulmonologist, Intensivist, Sleep specialist. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Salazar, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from CES-Medical School, Medellin, Colombia, S.A.. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Salazar MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Salazar practice?
- Dr. David Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Salazar practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners and San Antonio Pulmonologists.