Dr. David Sales MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017
He's the BEST!
He's the best doctor for gastro that I have found till date. He helped me figure out the stomach pain without prescribing any meds. He's calm, knowledgeable, smart. 5 out of 5.

October 15th, 2016
Outstanding
Dr Sales is definitely one in a million. If I could give 100 stars, I would. One of the best and will always be a patient. I wish drs followed suit- because his bedside manner is like no other dr!

August 11th, 2016
The office staff are unbelievably rude. The physicians are well qualified, but the office staff are so bad that I am considering finding another provider. The office itself is in very poor shape. They need to spend some money to fix it up.

June 30th, 2016
Great GI Doctor
Excellent diagnostician, easy to talk to.

March 21st, 2013
None better
I have had a lot of doctors for various conditions, but none among the dozens I have seen over the years is as smart, kind, respectful, and caring as Dr. Sales. He has been my gastroenterologist for more than 25 years. If our insurance changes and I have to get a new primary care doctor, I start by finding out who refers to Dr. Sales and work backwards. If I could give more stars I would. I couldn't be more grateful.

February 8th, 2013
Spends time with me
He took time to explain my condition and his recommendations. He looked me in the eye and gave me his full attention. I felt that he cared about me and making me better.

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Sales was terrific

January 2nd, 2011
the best experience
My father-in-law had a complicated case and had been to several different doctors/specialists and we were all not sure where to go or what to do. He had lost 13 pounds over 3 weeks. We came to Dr. David Sales and he reviewed all the various charts and reports, gave us a clear diagnosis as well as short term and long term plan. It was a difficult answer but he made the process very easy and we all left feeling like we had a clear game plan and empowered. We can't thank him enough for his wonderful bedside manner and clear diagnosis.

October 8th, 2010
DR SALES WAS EDUCATED AT UIC WITH THE BEST PYSICIANS IN THE MIDWEST FOR GASTRO PROBLEMS. HE IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND LISTENS CAREFULLY TO YOUR CONCERNS.I HAD ANOTHER GASTRO DR THAT WAS REALLY GUESSING AT EVERYHTING WITH ME. DR SALES WAS SURE FOOTED AND NEW EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED THE FIRST DAY. I HAD A COMPLETE TURNAROUND IN DAYS.

July 25th, 2009
I have had Crohn's diseasefor years and was living with substandard treatment regimens. Dr. Sales knowledge of the disease and treatment alternatives was excellent. My quality of life is back to normal. His bedside manner is excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Sales for any type of gastro disorder.

June 26th, 2017