A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center - Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Sall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sall practice?
- Dr. David Sall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sall practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.