A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sall
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center - Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Sall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Sall practice?
- Dr. David Sall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sall practices Psychiatry near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Psychiatrists.