A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Salowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Salowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salowe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Salowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salowe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salowe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Salowe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Salowe practice?
- Dr. David Salowe has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Salowe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.