A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Salowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Salowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salowe
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Salowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Salowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Salowe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salowe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Salowe MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Salowe practice?
- Dr. David Salowe has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Salowe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Burlington, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.