A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Salowe is Excellent. Dr. Salowe has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Salowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salowe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Salowe has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Salowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Salowe practice?
Dr. David Salowe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Salowe, Dr. Dave Salowe, Dr. Davis Salowe