A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Saltzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzberg
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saltzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Saltzberg MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Saltzberg practice?
- Dr. David Saltzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saltzberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Gastroenterologists.