A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saltzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Saltzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saltzberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saltzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saltzberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzberg graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Saltzberg MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Saltzberg practice?
- Dr. David Saltzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saltzberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Gastroenterologists.