Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sammett
Dr. David Sammett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorktown Heights, NY, with other offices in Paterson, NJ and Elmhurst, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sammett is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, City Hospital Center Elmhurst and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sammett has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Sammett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Dr. Bernhard Lanwehr
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Amawalk, NY 0.58 mi35
Dr. Narasimha Swamy
Yorktown Heights, NY 0.82 mi43
Dr. Lou-Ann Galibert
Yorktown Heights, NY 0.85 mi26