A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Autonomous Metropolitan Universtiy Of Xochimilco.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Sanchez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. David Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanchez practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana General Practitioners.