A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanchez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Autonomous Metropolitan Universtiy Of Xochimilco.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Sanchez MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. David Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanchez practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.