A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanders, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Sanders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Sanders practice?
- Dr. David Sanders has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.