A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanders, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Sanders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Sanders practice?
- Dr. David Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Avondale Surgeons.