A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanders, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Sanders practice?
Dr. David Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.