A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sandock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sandock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sandock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandock graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sandock has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Sandock MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Sandock practice?
- Dr. David Sandock has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sandock practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.