Dr. David Sandock MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Milwaukee, WI

2.9

September 21st, 2015
Excellent, patient focused service
My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Sandock after I fired a urologist who I experienced as being uncaring about my concerns. During my first visit with Dr. Sandock, I was very impressed with his concern for my emotional comfort. He was very thorough and shared information regarding my urological concerns that my previous urologist had never mentioned. Before ending my appointment, he asked how I felt about the information that he had given me and whether I had any other questions or concerns. Dr. Sandock thoroughly explained an exam that he recommended I have and its importance in analyzing my current health and setting a base-line for tracking changes, should they occur. I left his office feeling that Dr. Sandock is as concerned about my urological health, as I am. Within 2 business days, Brian, Dr. Sandock's assistant, called me to schedule a follow-up exam. Brian was just as caring, courteous, and professional as Dr. Sandock. Label me, "One Happy Camper."

March 27th, 2013
My urology doc since 2000, he is the best. His nurse Darcy and assistant Brian are also efficent and caring. He saved me from kidney cancer.

March 25th, 2013
If I could give zero stars I would
He was highly unprofessional with terrible bedside manner. He prepped me for a procedure and left me in a room long enough that the automatic lights went out so I sat in the dark for a further fifteen minutes. I would rather live my entire life with kidney stones than ever see this man again.

June 18th, 2012
Not personable
Very impersonal and rushed to get the diagnosis. I did not feel confident and had the procedure performed at other facility.

March 14th, 2011
Highly recommended.
Dr. Sandock was highly professional and skilled. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family.