A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sane graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chester Sane MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Sane practice?
- Dr. David Sane has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Sane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, VA and Lexington, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Cardiologists.