A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sane
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sane graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chester Sane MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Sane practice?
- Dr. David Sane has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Sane practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bedford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hardy, VA and Pearisburg, VA.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.