A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sanford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Sanford practice?
- Dr. David Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.