A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sanford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marshall Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Sanford practice?
- Dr. David Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Cardiologists.