A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sass
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- liver transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Sass MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sass practice?
- Dr. David Sass has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sass practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.