A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- liver transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Sass MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sass practice?
- Dr. David Sass has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Sass practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Hepatologists.