A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sawaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sawaya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawaya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sawaya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaya graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sawaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emile Sawaya MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Sawaya practice?
- Dr. David Sawaya has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sawaya practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Pediatric Surgeons.