A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sawaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sawaya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawaya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sawaya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaya graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sawaya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emile Sawaya MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Sawaya practice?
- Dr. David Sawaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Sawaya practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Pediatric Surgeons.