A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sawaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sawaya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sawaya, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawaya graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sawaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emile Sawaya MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Sawaya practice?
- Dr. David Sawaya has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sawaya practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Pediatric Surgeons.