Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sawaya Jr
Dr. David Sawaya Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sawaya is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County, Opelousas General Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sawaya Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Sawaya Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. John Reed
Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Christopher Lahr
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Jackson, MS 0 mi38
Dr. Justin Manley
Jackson, MS 0 mi11