Dr. David Sax MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Sarasota, FL

no change

June 15th, 2016
Great Appt.
I saw nurse practioner, Carlee, and felt comfortable and was out the door in about 45 minutes even though she took 2 little biopsies. She did them painlessly, swiftly, and with a gentle touch.

February 19th, 2015
my review is so good you might think i'm being paid to write it!
I have 9 specialists in my life. Dr. Sax's office is easily the best run office. An appointment time is an actual appointment time and his use of high end technology allows quick and thorough personized care.

December 4th, 2014
Second to None
Dr Sax has taken great care of my skin problems, and my husband's as well. His staff is friendly and professional, appointments easy, and the medical care is second to none. We've been patients for over 10 years, and will continue under his expert care.

January 20th, 2014
Great experience!
I've been a patient of Dr. Sax's for a couple of years now. He has treated me for both medical as well aesthetic needs- I'm extremely particular about Botox and fillers and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

September 2nd, 2013
Survey
I have been a patient for over 10 years.

August 12th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone.
Dr. Sax has always given accurate diagnoses and followed through with appropriate treatment plans. He only schedules follow up when they are needed. My husband and I both go every six months for full body checks. He usually has something that needs to be removed, but so far I have been clear. Better safe than sorry.

June 20th, 2013
The BEST!
Personable, professional, and competent. Dr. Sax is the only doctor I will trust with my skin. His Botox and filler placements are perfect. I look 10 years younger. Trust him. He is an artist.

May 27th, 2013
Mostly the staff spent time with me, since they had to take a sample of the tissue in question. Never did see the doctor after the sample was taken. When I returned for the procedure to remove the tissue, I never saw the doctor, just the staff performed the procedure. No one had name tags on, so don't know who told me what. When the staff told me the name of the procedure, it was said so fast and I never received any paperwork explaining what the procedure was and why that was chosen instead of other procedures. When the cauterizing we being done, I put my hand down on the chair which had metal parts and was shocked. The staff forgot to tell me to not touch any metal parts. I feel that everyone goes too fast in this office and doesn't spend enough time with the patient to explain everything. This is my 3rd cancer. Dr. Sax personality is reserved and quiet. I do not get any information out of him as to options and prevention. He rushes out to the next patient much too quickly. He's conveniently located, but I may begin searching for someone who communicates more with the patient since this is my 3rd skin cancer.

April 27th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Sax has a wonderful caring manner. I came in for a body check and it was done in an extremely thorough fashion. Everything was checked. My wife and I would highly recommend Dr. Sax.

April 6th, 2013
I would not change a thing. My experience with Dr Sax's office starting with the office employees and all the way up to Dr Sax has been perfect. Everyone is upbeat, helpful and that puts me at ease. The way you make me feel is so important to me on whether I come back or not and I will always be coming back yearly for my checkup....My Thanks to eveveryone......

February 18th, 2013
Exceptional Practice
I love the medical spa and amazing staff at this practice. Dr. Sax is awesome and his practice is absolutely second to none. Thanks Dr. S! You rule.

December 3rd, 2012
The most unprofessional Dermatologist
I made an appointment with Dr. Sax and for my follow up was passed on to his assistant Jennifer. I was not treated as a patient but rather a customer. The courtesy and professionalism of office staff is so poor they did not attempt to hide their condescending tone when addressing me. I was not treated for what I came in for and was still subjected to pay the copay.