my review is so good you might think i'm being paid to write it! show details my review is so good you might think i'm being paid to write it!
by robert Piper on Feb 19th, 2015

I have 9 specialists in my life. Dr. Sax's office is easily the best run office. An appointment time is an actual appointment time and his use of high end technology allows quick and thorough personized care.

Second to None show details Second to None
by B.S. on Dec 4th, 2014

Dr Sax has taken great care of my skin problems, and my husband's as well. His staff is friendly and professional, appointments easy, and the medical care is second to none. We've been patients for over 10 years, and will continue under his expert care.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
Jan 20th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Sax's for a couple of years now. He has treated me for both medical as well aesthetic needs- I'm extremely particular about Botox and fillers and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Survey show details Survey
by Kathleen J Brisley on Sep 2nd, 2013

I have been a patient for over 10 years.

I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone. show details I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone.
by KF on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Sax has always given accurate diagnoses and followed through with appropriate treatment plans. He only schedules follow up when they are needed. My husband and I both go every six months for full body checks. He usually has something that needs to be removed, but so far I have been clear. Better safe than sorry.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Jun 20th, 2013

Personable, professional, and competent. Dr. Sax is the only doctor I will trust with my skin. His Botox and filler placements are perfect. I look 10 years younger. Trust him. He is an artist.

May 27th, 2013

Mostly the staff spent time with me, since they had to take a sample of the tissue in question. Never did see the doctor after the sample was taken. When I returned for the procedure to remove the tissue, I never saw the doctor, just the staff performed the procedure. No one had name tags on, so don't know who told me what. When the staff told me the name of the procedure, it was said so fast and I never received any paperwork explaining what the procedure was and why that was chosen instead of other procedures. When the cauterizing we being done, I put my hand down on the chair which had metal parts and was shocked. The staff forgot to tell me to not touch any metal parts. I feel that everyone goes too fast in this office and doesn't spend enough time with the patient to explain everything. This is my 3rd cancer. Dr. Sax personality is reserved and quiet. I do not get any information out of him as to options and prevention. He rushes out to the next patient much too quickly. He's conveniently located, but I may begin searching for someone who communicates more with the patient since this is my 3rd skin cancer.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by TL on Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Sax has a wonderful caring manner. I came in for a body check and it was done in an extremely thorough fashion. Everything was checked. My wife and I would highly recommend Dr. Sax.

by Patricia Smith on Apr 6th, 2013

I would not change a thing. My experience with Dr Sax's office starting with the office employees and all the way up to Dr Sax has been perfect. Everyone is upbeat, helpful and that puts me at ease. The way you make me feel is so important to me on whether I come back or not and I will always be coming back yearly for my checkup....My Thanks to eveveryone......

Exceptional Practice show details Exceptional Practice
by Susan Komina on Feb 18th, 2013

I love the medical spa and amazing staff at this practice. Dr. Sax is awesome and his practice is absolutely second to none. Thanks Dr. S! You rule.

The most unprofessional Dermatologist show details The most unprofessional Dermatologist
Dec 3rd, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Sax and for my follow up was passed on to his assistant Jennifer. I was not treated as a patient but rather a customer. The courtesy and professionalism of office staff is so poor they did not attempt to hide their condescending tone when addressing me. I was not treated for what I came in for and was still subjected to pay the copay.

mohs show details mohs
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr.Sax is the best!I have been a patient of his for 10 year or so, he is very knowledgeable, kind,professional,and caring. His staff is professional and knowledgeable as well. I have and would recommend him for all skin care needs...

Nov 9th, 2010

His treatments never worked permanetly, he put me through a lot of pain and suffering and had no empathy. He would get mad at you if you were even a week late getting in for your follow-up appointment. Sorry you're so busy that your staff couldn't get me in sooner. I found another Dr that I am happy with.

Great skin doctor show details Great skin doctor
by Jim on Nov 4th, 2010

I recomend all people over the age of 50 see Dr. Sax for a skin cancer ckeck up... I am very thankful he caught my issue early.

Best DERM in Florida show details Best DERM in Florida
Sep 27th, 2010

I have been a patient for about 10 years. Dr. Sax has helped me through acne, excessive sweating and has done a great job at watching for skin cancer. He is a very personable guy and has no problem relating to patients. If you want to go here make sure to get your appt with Dr. Sax himself. Do not settle for a PA or nurse.

Great Service... Great Doctor! show details Great Service... Great Doctor!
by Mary S. on Jun 17th, 2010

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Sax for a few years now. Dr. Sax and his staff could not be more helpful and knowledgeable... they are truly experts in skin care.

Jun 1st, 2010

I have been going to dr sax's office for a few years but I have been seeing his nurse practioner whom I was very happy with. Dr Sax didn't really connect with me and my last surgery was OK but during surgery I got the feeling he was somewhere else. He didn't explain what he was doing and I could't see the procedure. Very little was said for a 20min procedure. I just didn't have a good feeling about my visit with dr sax. I am moving to another dermatologist. I have to go often and I want to feel confidant in the doctor as well as the nurse practioner.

Great Experience. show details Great Experience.
May 2nd, 2010

Staff was friendly, and Dr. Sax was an expert fixing my skin cancer.

Apr 17th, 2010

Great bedside manner, minimal wait. Very pleased with visit.

Extremely dissappointing results and follow up show details Extremely dissappointing results and follow up
Oct 2nd, 2009

Received an in-office treatment which did not resolve my problem. Upon attempting to follow up several calls were not returned and assurances which were made to me regarding follow up care were repeatedly broken or ignored. Very dissappointing and I would NOT recommend University Park Dermatology.