Dr. David Sax Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sax?

Deceptive

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I spent $4,000.00 in this office and was totally dissatisfied. I went back to discuss my concerns and was told that the cosmetic procedure they did was fine when in fact it wasn't. They didn't even ask or try to make things right. furthermore, I never had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sax, his assistant is the one who did the work which I had asked that the doctor do the procedure. I would never recommend this office for any procedure they are a total scam.

Great Appt.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I saw nurse practioner, Carlee, and felt comfortable and was out the door in about 45 minutes even though she took 2 little biopsies. She did them painlessly, swiftly, and with a gentle touch.

my review is so good you might think i'm being paid to write it!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

I have 9 specialists in my life. Dr. Sax's office is easily the best run office. An appointment time is an actual appointment time and his use of high end technology allows quick and thorough personized care.

Second to None

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Dr Sax has taken great care of my skin problems, and my husband's as well. His staff is friendly and professional, appointments easy, and the medical care is second to none. We've been patients for over 10 years, and will continue under his expert care.

Great experience!

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Sax's for a couple of years now. He has treated me for both medical as well aesthetic needs- I'm extremely particular about Botox and fillers and I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!

Survey

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

I have been a patient for over 10 years.

Annual check-up

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Sam to everyone.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Sax has always given accurate diagnoses and followed through with appropriate treatment plans. He only schedules follow up when they are needed. My husband and I both go every six months for full body checks. He usually has something that needs to be removed, but so far I have been clear. Better safe than sorry.

mr

Posted on July 28th, 2013

The BEST!

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Personable, professional, and competent. Dr. Sax is the only doctor I will trust with my skin. His Botox and filler placements are perfect. I look 10 years younger. Trust him. He is an artist.

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Mostly the staff spent time with me, since they had to take a sample of the tissue in question. Never did see the doctor after the sample was taken. When I returned for the procedure to remove the tissue, I never saw the doctor, just the staff performed the procedure. No one had name tags on, so don't know who told me what. When the staff told me the name of the procedure, it was said so fast and I never received any paperwork explaining what the procedure was and why that was chosen instead of other procedures. When the cauterizing we being done, I put my hand down on the chair which had metal parts and was shocked. The staff forgot to tell me to not touch any metal parts. I feel that everyone goes too fast in this office and doesn't spend enough time with the patient to explain everything. This is my 3rd cancer. Dr. Sax personality is reserved and quiet. I do not get any information out of him as to options and prevention. He rushes out to the next patient much too quickly. He's conveniently located, but I may begin searching for someone who communicates more with the patient since this is my 3rd skin cancer.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr. Sax has a wonderful caring manner. I came in for a body check and it was done in an extremely thorough fashion. Everything was checked. My wife and I would highly recommend Dr. Sax.