A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Saxton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Saxton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Saxton practice?
- Dr. David Saxton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saxton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.