A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saypol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saypol, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saypol graduated from New York University.
Dr. Saypol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Carol G. Simon Cancer Center Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Saypol MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Saypol practice?
- Dr. David Saypol has 1 office location.
Dr. David Saypol practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.