A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scadden graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scadden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scadden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Scadden practice?
Dr. David Scadden practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.