A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scadden
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Scadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scadden graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scadden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Scadden MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Scadden practice?
- Dr. David Scadden has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scadden practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.