A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Gene Therapy
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scadden graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scadden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Scadden MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Scadden practice?
- Dr. David Scadden has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Scadden practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.