A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scales graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Scales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenneth Scales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Scales practice?
- Dr. David Scales has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scales practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.