A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scales
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scales, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scales graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Scales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kenneth Scales MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Scales practice?
- Dr. David Scales has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scales practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.