- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scapini is Excellent. Dr. Scapini has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scapini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scapini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scapini has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scapini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Scapini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Scapini practice?
Dr. David Scapini practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists and Rochester Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Scapini, Dr. Dave Scapini, Dr. Davis Scapini