A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scapini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scapini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scapini
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scapini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scapini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scapini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scapini has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scapini MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Scapini practice?
- Dr. David Scapini has 1 office location.
Dr. David Scapini practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.