A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scapini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scapini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scapini, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scapini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scapini has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scapini MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Scapini practice?
- Dr. David Scapini has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Scapini practices Otolaryngology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.