Dr. David Scapini MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

May 12th, 2016
Diagnosis was right on
Dr Scapini was very friendly and thorough. Was to Internest 2'times and couldn't figure out problem. Saw him twice and didn't feel rushed or unsatisfied. My quality of life is better for it.

March 25th, 2015
Would recommend Dr. Scapini
Excellent treatment received. Doctor followed up with me personally on 2 occassions (few do that now). Explained things at appropriate level for layman understanding.

February 5th, 2015
Quick Quick Quick
Dr. Scapini was nice, however I think he spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was a new patient, and was needing help with a problem I had been having. He told me to "continue what I was doing" (even though it wasn't working) and to keep taking my allergy pills (OTC not even prescribed by him). Over all, my 5 minute visit cost me over 70 dollars and had absolutely no resolution to my problem. I will DEFINITELY not be back, and will caution others about going.

June 11th, 2013
Surgery Happy Scapini with no bedside manners
This man is too confident and quick to do surgery.....maybe he is trying to get more surgeries under his belt....he becomes rude if u ask any questions ....He thinks he is God and u shall not disobey....thank goodness he is not and I have a choice to say no and get a second opinion....turns out second opinion totally disagreed with "surgery happy scapini". Looks like his staff does a great job of writing good reviews for him.

March 27th, 2013
Outstanding! Only doctor to diagnose my disorder. Excellent research and follow-up.

March 8th, 2013
pretty good
Over all he is a very smart and good doctor he is very confident and after i got another opinion it turned out that he was right i would definately recomend him to anyone

December 22nd, 2011
Exceptional!
Impeccable doctor with a quiet confidence that ensured us moving forward with our son that he would be in the best of hands. Surgery went well with minimal side effects. Most definately would use and recommend this doctor!

September 23rd, 2011
Great!
Took my young son to see him for consistant ear infections. His recommendations were right on and did not rush us into anything. Only gave us a thorough diagnosis and peace of mind. Highly recommend for children.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Scapini was very informative and took the time I needed for my questions to be answered. I also take my young daughter to him and he is excellent with children. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. The office staff was also very polite and helpful.

February 12th, 2009
Great Dr and Staff!
Would reccomend this office to anyone! took time with me to answer all of my husband and I concerns! Had WONDERFUL bed side manners!

January 27th, 2009
Please think twice
No bedside manners.You can't ask questions or anything.