Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Surgery Happy Scapini with no bedside manners  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

This man is too confident and quick to do surgery.....maybe he is trying to get more surgeries under his belt....he becomes rude if u ask any questions ....He thinks he is God and u shall not disobey....thank goodness he is not and I have a choice to say no and get a second opinion....turns out second opinion totally disagreed with "surgery happy scapini". Looks like his staff does a great job of writing good reviews for him.

|  show details
by Lisa Miller on Mar 27th, 2013

Outstanding! Only doctor to diagnose my disorder. Excellent research and follow-up.

|  pretty good  |  show details
by justin on Mar 8th, 2013

Over all he is a very smart and good doctor he is very confident and after i got another opinion it turned out that he was right i would definately recomend him to anyone

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Impeccable doctor with a quiet confidence that ensured us moving forward with our son that he would be in the best of hands. Surgery went well with minimal side effects. Most definately would use and recommend this doctor!

|  Great!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Took my young son to see him for consistant ear infections. His recommendations were right on and did not rush us into anything. Only gave us a thorough diagnosis and peace of mind. Highly recommend for children.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2009

Dr. Scapini was very informative and took the time I needed for my questions to be answered. I also take my young daughter to him and he is excellent with children. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. The office staff was also very polite and helpful.

|  Too quick to do surgery  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2009

Too quick to do surgery...he said I can do it tomorrow morning. Got a second opinion who was totally against it and said the child only had two ear infections why would u do surgery?!!! I agree with other websites this guy is rude.

|  Great Dr and Staff!  |  show details
by Jennie Fagan on Feb 12th, 2009

Would reccomend this office to anyone! took time with me to answer all of my husband and I concerns! Had WONDERFUL bed side manners!

|  Please think twice  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2009

No bedside manners.You can't ask questions or anything.