A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schab, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schab graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Schab MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Schab practice?
- Dr. David Schab has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schab practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.