A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schaffzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schaffzin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffzin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin