A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schaffzin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schaffzin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schaffzin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Schaffzin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Schaffzin practice?
- Dr. David Schaffzin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schaffzin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Lumberton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Colorectal Surgeons and Cherry Hill Surgeons.