Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2011

Dr. Schaffzin saved my life. He is professional, intelligent, caring, and has a sense of humor. A highly trained and experienced surgeon. I trust Dr. Schaffzin with my life and follow whatever recommendations he relays to me. I fell in good hands which enables me to relax.

by Merry Minder on Nov 13th, 2009

Dr. Schaffzin saved my life. He's a great doctor and did a great job on my surgery. I also really like his sense of humor and his caring attitude. I wouldn't want anyone to have to have his type of specialized surgery, but if they do indeed need it, then Dr. Schaffzin is the guy, the surgeon, to go to!I highly recommend him!

Excellent, knowledgeable, caring doctor show details Excellent, knowledgeable, caring doctor
by Tina Cunningham on Mar 3rd, 2009

Dr. Schaffzin has been extremely caring, considerate and has taken the time to explain all conditions and procedures necessary for my care. He has treated me with such compassion and understanding. He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I cannot say enough to express my satisfaction with his skill and kindness.