Dr. David Schaffzin MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Langhorne, PA

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2016
this morning was the first time i met dr schaffzin.i thought dr and all his staff were excellent full marks

October 27th, 2015
Went to him for a pelvic floor disorder that was severely impacting my quality of life. I met him for the first time as his nurse positioned me on my left side and he walked into the room and began examine my rectal area. no chitchat, he Immediately repeated expensive testing that my uro gyn already did. Afterward I went to his office where he went over one test that my urogyn ordered and then go up and was walking out the door as I was asking him questions. He told me he was busy and I didn't have cancer. He also told me that I would need my intestines resected as well as the pelvic floor surgery that my uro gyn proposed. But that not what he wrote in his note to the urogyn. There was such poor coordination between the two. I ended up going downtown to an academic medical center for a second opinion and ended up having the correct surgery there that fixed my problem.

March 18th, 2011
Dr. Schaffzin saved my life. He is professional, intelligent, caring, and has a sense of humor. A highly trained and experienced surgeon. I trust Dr. Schaffzin with my life and follow whatever recommendations he relays to me. I fell in good hands which enables me to relax.

November 13th, 2009
Dr. Schaffzin saved my life. He's a great doctor and did a great job on my surgery. I also really like his sense of humor and his caring attitude. I wouldn't want anyone to have to have his type of specialized surgery, but if they do indeed need it, then Dr. Schaffzin is the guy, the surgeon, to go to!I highly recommend him!

March 4th, 2009
Excellent, knowledgeable, caring doctor
Dr. Schaffzin has been extremely caring, considerate and has taken the time to explain all conditions and procedures necessary for my care. He has treated me with such compassion and understanding. He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. I cannot say enough to express my satisfaction with his skill and kindness.

July 5th, 2017