A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scharf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scharf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scharf MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Scharf practice?
- Dr. David Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Scharf practices Neurology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Neurologists.