Dr. David Scharf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2015
Excellent neurologist

March 4th, 2013
Such a sweet and kind man! He diagnosed my severe shooting pains right away, ruled out something worse, and I am all better!

November 29th, 2011
FAVORITE doctor ever!
Dr. Scharf is an EXCELLENT Neurologist....favorite doctor I've ever had. He is so caring and personable. Very competent and will make referrals to equally great and caring physicians as needed.

August 1st, 2011
Among the kindest of doctors
I was referred to him by another doctor and was apprehensive as I've been to some rather condescending and cold neurologists but Dr. Scharf was very approachable, willing to spend time explaining his findings and as said above, quite kind. His exam was comprehensive and he was honest when he explained that he wasn't certain what was going on with me, but he then ordered appropriate tests and called me personally after reviewing the results and gave me excellent follow up care..the problem was resolved.

March 5th, 2009
Excellent AME doctor -
The California workers comp system is ruining the lives of actual injured workers. The AME doctors are usually washed up doctors needing money and will write a report as the insurance company requests it be written. However, although I was apprehensive in visiting a new AME, Dr. Scharf, I was taken by surprise. He is by far the MOST OUTSTANDING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and patient friendly doctor I have ever visited. I would use him as my regular neurologist and would recommend him over any neurologist I have seen in the last 5 years and that has been a lot. It is nice to see a doctor that cares more about a patient and their medical problems than a money hungry washed up doctor that begs for insurance companies' business and perjure their reports.