A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schaumberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schaumberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schaumberger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaumberger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schaumberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Schaumberger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schaumberger practice?
- Dr. David Schaumberger has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Schaumberger practices Pediatrics near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Park Ridge, NJ.
See Tenafly Pediatricians.