A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schecter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schecter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schecter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schecter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schecter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schecter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schecter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schecter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Schecter practice?
- Dr. David Schecter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schecter practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.