A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schecter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schecter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schecter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schecter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schecter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schecter graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schecter has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schecter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Schecter practice?
- Dr. David Schecter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schecter practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.