A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scheidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scheidler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scheidler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheidler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scheidler has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Scheidler MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Scheidler practice?
- Dr. David Scheidler has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Scheidler practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.