A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scheidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scheidler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scheidler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheidler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scheidler has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheidler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Scheidler practice?
Dr. David Scheidler practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.