A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scheidler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scheidler, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheidler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scheidler has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheidler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance