A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scherer, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Scherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scherer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Scherer practice?
Dr. David Scherer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Cardiologists, and Grapevine Nuclear Medicine Physicians.