A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherer
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scherer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scherer, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Scherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Scherer FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Scherer practice?
- Dr. David Scherer has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Scherer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.