A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherer
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scherer, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Scherer has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Scherer FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Scherer practice?
- Dr. David Scherer has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Scherer practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.