Dr. David Scherer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Scherer?

February 11th, 2013

Patient

I Literally have trusted Dr. Scherer over the past 7 years, he is caring, brilliant, and accessible, I give Dr. Scherer 5 Gold Stars and would refer him to my best of friends and family, in closing I will say that jn addition to his unrivaled knowledge and skills in medicine he gives his patients, a positive outlook, the staff are always friendly, efficient and professional, I always look forward to my visits with Dr. Scherer

June 11th, 2012

Hospital Consultation

My son who has Down Syndrome was seen at the hospital emergency room by Dr. Scherer.His manner put us at ease and his knowledge of the problem was reassuring. An Electrophysiologist was brought in and a pacemaker was installed. We were impressed with the amount of time Dr. Scherer spent with us to explain the problem.

June 17th, 2011

Excellent care from a great doc

I found myself in need of a cardiologist early on a Friday morning. Dr. Scherer's staff made time to see me, and I was accurately diagnosed - with ultrasound done - in about an hour. Dr. Scherer spent time explaining the causes, diagnosis, treatment and was engaging and thorough. The follow-up care with the NP was equal to his high standards. The staff was friendly - from the initial greet to the check-out, one of my best experiences with a doctor. Highly recommended!

November 23rd, 2010

44 year old with Quadruple CABG

Dr. Scherer performed a Heart Cath to confirm my CAD and PAD diagnosis.Aside from the confirmation, he was able to stint my right femoral artery and restore blood flow to my leg.Awesome Doctor, instills confidence in the overall treatment plan.

June 15th, 2010

Awesome

I along with many of my friends and family see Dr. Scherer. Couldn't be a nicer more caring guy in the industry. I will continue to send anyone I know with a heart condition to him. The best in the business.

March 11th, 2010

Terrible experience w/ doctors nurse practioner!! She was rude,non caring and unprofessional. i will not return to this practice b/c of her!office staff was very friendly. Making appt was incredibly quick/easy. Unfortunately, the experience w/ the NP was enough to know there are too many other cardiologists to choose from!

October 11th, 2008

Visitor from FL that needed a doctor

Was able to get in to see doctor immediately and felt very comfortable with him to take care of my concerns. Office staff was excellent.

October 6th, 2017