A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schessel, Neurotologist, Otolaryngology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schessel, MD, MDA, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schessel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schessel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Schessel MD, MDA, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schessel practice?
- Dr. David Schessel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schessel practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See East Setauket Otolaryngologists.