A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schessel, Neurotologist, Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schessel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schessel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schessel, MD, MDA, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schessel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schessel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Schessel MD, MDA, and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schessel practice?
- Dr. David Schessel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schessel practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See East Setauket Otolaryngologists.