A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schifter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schifter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schifter
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schifter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schifter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schifter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Schifter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Schifter practice?
- Dr. David Schifter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schifter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.