Learn more about Dr. David Schifter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schifter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schifter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schifter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schifter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schifter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Schifter practice?
Dr. David Schifter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn General Practitioners.