Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schleinkofer
Dr. David Schleinkofer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schleinkofer is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Parkview North Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schleinkofer has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Schleinkofer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Raymond Dusman Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Mirro
Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi43
Dr. Stephen Brown
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi29