A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schlessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schlessinger, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon/Eyelid & Facial Rejuvenation/Neuro-Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schlessinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessinger graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlessinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Schlessinger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schlessinger practice?
- Dr. David Schlessinger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schlessinger practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists and Woodbury Surgeons.