A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schlessinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schlessinger, Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon/Eyelid & Facial Rejuvenation/Neuro-Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schlessinger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessinger graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlessinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlessinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Schlessinger practice?
Dr. David Schlessinger practices Ophthalmology near East Meadow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Islandia, NY.
See East Meadow Ophthalmologists.