Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
Very rude dr and staff.
Very rude staff. Dr is insulting and rude. No regard for what he says. Will not go back there. All his staff scramble around when he enters the room. Terrible work environment. Very full of himself.

June 16th, 2016
In my opinion this doctor is only interested in the money as indicated by all the advertisements in his office. I'm surprised that he doesn't try to sell hot dogs in the waiting room. He has absolute not bedside manner and truly thinks who he is. I wouldn't let him operate on my dog.

March 28th, 2016
Very disturbing visit.

September 18th, 2015
Worst experience
I was a new patient waiting to be seen (for a while) and Dr. Schlesinger came out and started yelling at the front receptionist. In front of me!!!! He was disrespectful and awful to her to the point that I said "Don't you dare talk to her in this manner!" I truly hope the receptionist got up and walked out. I did! I would never see a physician with such little regard for a human being.

June 16th, 2015
Went to him today for optic nerve check up. Nasty, short tempered. Terrible bedside manner...in a hurry. Has too many patients booked at the same time.

March 23rd, 2015
Staff confusion
In short i was a patient of Dr Schlessinger .His front staff needs improvement. My 1st visit they asked for my insurance and pic id I gave it to them they returned it and 15 min later they asked for it again . I gave it to them again. Well it happened again for a 3rd time now i asked why do i have to keep giving you this info? no answer! now its time to see the Dr Schlessinger The man is under duress handling to much at once . He did my surgery in the office and it went ok until i had to go back again months later for the same procedure I made a appointment showed up on time and was told i didnt have a appointment. He seemed disturbed that i was there and he had to perform the surgery again. He asked who gave me the appointment but i didnt want to get anyone fired so i just showed him the appointment card and didnt point out who gave it to me .He also wnt as far as to say my previous Dr was NOT doing the surgery correctly!!!!!

January 13th, 2015
Negative experience
Stressed out physician. Revolving staff which is an indication of the boss.

December 20th, 2013
after carefully doing my researh and word of mouth. i decided to do my eye lid surgery with dr Schlessinger eye and Face. i have to say anyone looking to have eye lid surgery i highly recomend him. he is an expert in his profesion.i trusted him to the fullest and my procedure was very comfortable and his care excellent. hes one of a kind doctor that knows his profesion

October 3rd, 2012
I trust him
I have had three different medical procedures that Dr. Schlesinger conducted. They were very intense and complicated. He is an excellant surgeon. Sometimes too busy, and very stressed . His staff well, seems like the turnover is alot. The office staff are confused, and some what unprofessional at times. This surgeon needs to find excellant staff to match his abilities. He is a prefectionist, and settles for nothing but the best for his patients. Makes the patients feel secure! I would trust him well, with my eyes.

July 16th, 2012
Personality
The doctor needs to go out and find a personality....I have been to many specialists and you can be very good AND have a good bedside manner which Dr Sclessinger DOES NOT

November 1st, 2011
Excellent care and service
I have been to Schlessinger Eye & Face several times over the years. His staff has always treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. Dr. Schlessinger has preformed several different types of procedures on me. Dr. Schlessinger always explains in detail what to expect and what the outcome will be. His follow up is excellent as well. I certainly would and have referred Dr. Schlessinger to all my friends and associates. Dr. Schlessinger is the best in his field.

February 3rd, 2011
Very professional
Busy office but well run and beautifully decorated. Doctor is professional and takes patient care very seriously. A thorough exam and proper diagnosis.