A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schlisserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schlisserman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlisserman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schlisserman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schlisserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlisserman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Schlisserman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Schlisserman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schlisserman practice?
- Dr. David Schlisserman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schlisserman practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.