A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schlisserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schlisserman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schlisserman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlisserman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Schlisserman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlisserman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Schlisserman practice?
Dr. David Schlisserman practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.