Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schmelzle
Dr. David Schmelzle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hemet, CA, with another office in Fallbrook, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Schmelzle is affiliated with Fallbrook Hospital, Hemet Valley Medical Center and Children's Hospital - San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schmelzle has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Schmelzle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.
Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
San Jacinto, CA 0.92 mi21
Dr. Seyed Seyedabadi
Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Hemet, CA 1.02 mi45
Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Hemet, CA 1.03 mi9