A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schnapp is Good. Dr. Schnapp has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schnapp, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia and General Urology Erectile Dysfunction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnapp graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schnapp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Schnapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Schnapp practice?
Dr. David Schnapp practices Urology near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Queens Village Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Schnapp, Dr. Davis Schnapp, Dr. Dewey Schnapp