A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schnapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schnapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnapp
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schnapp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schnapp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnapp graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Schnapp has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Schnapp MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Schnapp practice?
- Dr. David Schnapp has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Schnapp practices Urology near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Queens Village Urologists.