Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schnell
Dr. David Schnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Cleveland, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schnell is affiliated with MetroHealth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schnell has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Schnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Ottorino Costantini
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Cleveland, OH 0.82 mi28
Dr. Kara Quan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0.82 mi27
Dr. William Shaw
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 1.62 mi28