A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schoenwetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schoenwetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schoenwetter, DO, FACEP is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenwetter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schoenwetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Schoenwetter DO and FACEP is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Schoenwetter practice?
- Dr. David Schoenwetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schoenwetter practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.