A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schoon is Excellent. Dr. Schoon has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schoon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Schoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Schoon practice?
Dr. David Schoon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Schoon, Dr. Davis Schoon, Dr. Dewey Schoon