A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schoon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schoon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schoon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schoon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Schoon practice?
- Dr. David Schoon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schoon practices Pediatrics near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Pediatricians.